February 3 and 4, 2019
Do you need to write a website Guidebook?
Marketing Tip Book? “Big Best Seller?”
Do you know the difference?
No matter where you are on your book writing or business
journey, this hands-on, results-oriented event will boost
your success with writing a professional book.
Come learn the proven step-by-step process for writing your books from Arlene Gale, multiple international award-winning, best-selling author, and The Book Writing Business Coach. Her process works for first time authors as well as ones who have written previous books “the hard way” or with little to no business growth success.
Bring your book writing hopes and dreams and leave with a tangible writing action plan! This book writing workshop is designed for all levels of professionals from someone who wants to write a tip booklet to showcase expertise to someone who wants to write a professional bestseller.
This 2-day interactive, results-oriented, and fun workshop will keep you engaged. During the workshop you will receive easy-to-follow worksheets, get involved in small group interactive activities, group brainstorming, and possibly get selected for a live “hot seat” coaching session with Arlene. You will leave this workshop with real forward progress toward your book.
This Book Writing Business Workshop is unlike any other. You will actually learn how to:
- Recognize and overcome writing obstacles, blocks and fears
- Identify and fine-tune writing aspirations and goals
- Avoid the biggest writing mistakes
- Small group for more personalized time and attention to your book project
- Do market research for writing a sellable book
- Transform a book title and subtitle into an award-winning, attention-grabbing title and subtitle
- Establish a personal writing process timeline, which means answering the question: “How long will it take to write my book?”
- Learn the pros and cons of all methods of publishing
- Learn the cost of writing and publishing a book, and how to set your book sales price
- Uncover the pieces for a professional book proposal
- And so much more to jumpstart your book writing succes
I personally endorse Arlene’s writing talent since I hired her myself to help complete a book proposal and outline for my 9th book. She’s amazing! Come and experience her work for yourself. ~ Debbie Allen
Poco Diablo Resort
1752 State Route 170
Sedona, AZ 86336
Special Room Rate & Limited Room Block Reserved
February 3 & 4, 2019
Early Bird, Until May 1, 2018 = $297
Thank you Arlene for motivating me to write my book and for helping me get organized. I’m excited about writing my first book now! You lit a fire under me and I finally feel like I have a clear direction!
– Mona Dixon
First, I hired Arlene to help me with a VIP day where we outlined my entire book and the themes for book two and three, too. The VIP day was a very productive and inspiring day. Then I took her 2-day writing workshop where she tied it all together with writing tools, business use ideas, and publishing tools, too. Arlene helped me get ready, get excited to take bigger, better, bolder, and more focused writing action. Thank you Arlene!
– Melissa Guthrie
Awesome book writing workshop! Arlene is definitely a writing expert. She helped me and she can help you make that book you want to write actually happen!
– Carolyn Andrews
Kudos to Arlene Gale on her first 2-day book writing workshop held in Scottsdale AZ. She did an amazing job!
– Debbie Allen