No matter where you are on your book writing or business journey, this workshop will help boost your business success with steps toward writing a professional, top quality book.
Join Arlene Gale, international-award winning, best-selling author, and The Book Writing Business Coach, for a powerful, hands-on workshop.
Come with your book writing hopes and dreams, and leave with a tangible writing action plan! This book writing workshop is designed for all levels of professionals from someone who wants to write a tip booklet to showcase their expertise or someone who wants to write a professional bestseller.
This 2-day interactive and fun workshop will keep you engaged. During the workshop, you will receive easy-to-follow worksheets, get involved in small group interactive activities, create group brainstorming, and possibly get selected for a live ‘hot seat’ coaching session with Arlene. You will leave this workshop with real forward progress toward your book.
Little to no book writing experience is necessary. Or come if you already wrote a book, but want to learn easier methods to write, market, and sell the next one.
At this Book Writing Business Workshop, you will learn how to:
- Recognize and overcome writing obstacles, blocks and fearsIdentify and fine-tune writing aspirations and goals
- Avoid the biggest writing mistakes
- Do market research for writing a sellable book
- Transform a book title and subtitle into an award-winning, attention grabbing title and subtitle
- Establish a personal writing process timeline
- Uncover the pieces for a professional book proposal
- Consider publishing options to turn your book into a reality
- And so much more to jumpstart your book writing success!