Keynotes, Seminars & Workshops
Arlene Gale is an experienced international speaker and multiple award-winning author who has topics that teach audiences about written communications for business-building credibility and success. Arlene’s expertise is combining business marketing with writing. She has written hundreds of books, thousands of magazine articles, hours and hours of radio and television programming, and other business content to help her clients earn millions of dollars in business. Arlene is passionate about speaking to business owners and authors, and teaching how to wield the written word in a clear and consistent way across all business platforms to increase profits and visibility. Examples of her areas of expertise include speaking about how to:
- Write THE Big Best Seller book a person wants to write but hasn’t yet for whatever reason. As a multiple Number 1 best-selling and multiple international award-winning author, Arlene knows how to duplicate book writing success and best seller results.
- Write books for marketing and growing business through mini-marketing books and website-based books.
- Avoid the biggest mistakes writers make in business written communication on all platforms.
- Write and use a website that is clear, consistent, and commanding to position the owner as the go-to-expert.
- Produce creative and easy-to-implement regular content to connect with potential clients online.
- Understand and transform book writing and publishing into a profitable business.
Arlene’s target market and subject expertise includes:
Book Writing Topics
Topics for all entrepreneurs about the potential, power, and profit in writing professional and personal stories.
Business Writing Topics
Combine marketing and writing to create a powerful and profitable written message across all online and on-paper platforms to grow business.
Writing Conference Topics
Transition writer mindsets with an understanding of the business aspects of becoming entrepreneurial authors.
Arlene is a great communicator! Her delivery and presentation were funny, captivating and poignant. I appreciated every word of her presentation on the differences in communication styles. In business (and in life) it is important to understand how we communicate and learn to adjust our communication style to match the audience. I look forward to hearing more from Arlene in the future. As a matter of fact, I just hired her as the featured speaker at my next event.
– R. Lykins, Women’s Legacy Conference attendee & Rejuvenation at Sea Conference Coordinator
Arlene Gale blends the passion of life and professional experiences with the humor of a joyful heart. Along with an impressive knowledge of her writing subject matter, she possesses the organizational and delivery skills required to hold an audience’s attention, yet remains on topic…and on time. I enthusiastically recommend Arlene Gale for your next event! I can’t wait to get her back here to speak to us again.
– Timothy Lewis, West Texas A&M University Writers Academy, Event Co-Host and Best Selling Author
I put Arlene through a very rigorous vetting process and her patience was incredible. I then hired Arlene to speak at our conference and she came fully prepared in knowledge of the subject and materials for her three writing sessions. Her session attendance was the highest in the conference. She was very well received. Arlene remained available to attendees after the sessions to answer questions throughout the conference. When I host my next conference, Arlene will be one of the first people I turn to for my speaker line up. I endorse her totally and without reservation.
– Tony LoPresti, President OWFI