Tips for Writing Your Right Book Right Now
Do you ever feel like slapping your hands over your ears to drown out the voices repeating: You should write a book! You should write a book! You should write a book!
Technology progress during the past few years opened the doors for everyone to write and publish a book, but it doesn’t mean they should!
Yikes! What does that mean?
It means, some of the many benefits of writing your right book are:
- Expand business and professional credibility to open doors to more, for example: more access to media, get hired by more big event planners, more associations, and/or more corporations,
- Open doors to not just more clients, but the exact right clients who will pay top dollar to work with you, and
- Leverage the book to increase profits and growth through additional income streams.
Do any (or all) of these benefits sound like what you’d like to have happen for you and your business?
If So, Take Action Now!
Learn More About the Power and Profits Generated By
Writing Your Right Book Right Now!
Writing the wrong book with the wrong content and/or wrong focus will, at best, gain little to no attention, or at worst, kills credibility, kills business, and closes doors. I’ve seen how this damage happens to people now wanting to become my clients and learn how to recover. I’ve heard about it happening while teaching workshops for different conferences. I’ve helped prevent it from happening when doing marketing reviews on manuscripts!
Learn How You Can Avoid These Mistakes!
Profitable and powerful outcomes are ONLY possible if you sit down to start AND finish writing your right book right now! If you have the want-to, but not the expert know-how, you have no more excuses because now you know The Book Writing Business Coach who can guide you through the right process to write your right book right now.
During the next few days you will receive emails with more in-depth details to help guide you. Discover answers to:
- Why people want to write a book, but don’t.
- Why people start writing their book, but don’t finish.
- What’s the key concept for writing your powerful and profitable business-building book.
- Why quality over quantity in book writing is a long-term profit-building success strategy.
- How to get started writing your right book with the right tools to create the ultimate powerful and profitable business-building tool.
- (Shhhhh – Secret Bonus at the end of it all!)
Learn How to Write Your Right Book Right Now!
I look forward to connecting with you!
My Client Leah Dean
I just completed a book with Arlene Gale. From the very beginning, I knew she was the right partner for me. Her experience combined with her energy and passion for her work and my book content made it an enjoyable journey. Writing a book is a very rewarding but isolating process. However, when you have a coach, a partner who cares about your project almost as much as you do and wants you to succeed, the process so much better. Her background in marketing and business communication makes her a fountain of knowledge that you will want to drink from. I highly recommend working with Arlene without any hesitation!