2-Day Hands-on Workshop Event
Make 2019 the Year You Write Your Book!
Workshop is geared to those who want to write a NONFICTION book
to feature professional expertise (coaches, speakers, designers, technical skills, sales,
or any other professional who owns a business)
AND those who want to write a personal story (memoir or autobiography).
WARNING: This is NOT a sit-around-get-lectured-on-what-to-do-and-how-to-do-it event. This is a hands-on work on your book for your business workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Anyone who wants to write a book, but doesn’t know how or where to start.
- Anyone who has written a book, but it didn’t sell as hoped.
- Anyone who started and stopped writing a book for whatever reason.
- Anyone who wrote a book, wants to write the next one, but dreads the process.
- Anyone who has a lot of business content already – OR – anyone who doesn’t have much or any business content yet.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tools, tips, and tricks for making book-writing easier.
- The biggest mistakes writers make, and how to overcome them from the start to write a marketable and sellable book you’re proud to put your name on.
- Q and A about your why, how, where for writing the book, which impacts book content.
- Help with fine-tuning key words for creating working book titles, subtitles, and marketing.
- Develop the HOOK for the book.
- Begin outlining your book with step-by-step process to increase success.
WHEN: Friday, January 25, and Saturday, January 26, 2019 * 8:30 am until 5:00 pm each day
NOTE: A few days before the event you will receive an e-mailed “pre-event questionnaire” to get started before you arrive, so we can all hit the ground running and get real work done.
WHERE: Ensemble Co-Working, 1617 Park Place Ave, Suite 110, Fort Worth, TX 76110
Regular Price: $
Early Bird Special (50%+ discount)
Only $697 – Paid in full
(Includes: lunch both days, snacks, coffee, tea, and water provided)
I personally endorse Arlene’s writing talent since I hired her myself to help complete a book proposal and outline for my 9th book. She’s amazing! Come and experience her work for yourself.
~ Debbie Allen ~
Thank you Arlene for motivating me to write my book and for helping me get organized. I’m excited about writing my first book now! You lit a fire under me and I finally feel like I have a clear direction!
– Mona Dixon
First, I hired Arlene to help me with a VIP day where we outlined my entire book and the themes for book two and three, too. The VIP day was a very productive and inspiring day. Then I took her 2-day writing workshop where she tied it all together with writing tools, business use ideas, and publishing tools, too. Arlene helped me get ready, get excited to take bigger, better, bolder, and more focused writing action. Thank you Arlene!
– Melissa Guthrie
Awesome book writing workshop! Arlene is definitely a writing expert. She helped me and she can help you make that book you want to write actually happen!
– Carolyn Andrews
Kudos to Arlene Gale on her first 2-day book writing workshop held in Scottsdale AZ. She did an amazing job!
– Debbie Allen