Writing & Publishing a Web-Based Book
to Grow Your Business
A “Website-Based” Book Works as a Business Builder for a
Writer to Create Fan Base Connections.
You don’t need to have any other books written.
If you have books written, this tool will help you grow your fan base.
You will get 3 weeks post-workshop, unlimited e-mail access to Arlene Gale for help with final editing, etc. You will also get support to take the book live to your website.
IMPORTANT WORKSHOP INFORMATION
Attendees are required to bring a laptop or electronic tablet to all workshops.
These Workshops are Not a “Sit Around and Get Lectured at!” format.
Workshops are designed as “hands-on,” where attendees actually get work done in class.
This is a start-to-finish event.
Do the work and end with a working, web-based, marketing tool book.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Writers who want to increase business, reach more clients, and grow the bottom line.
- Writers who want to learn a fast way to write a business-building book.
- Those who have a lot of business content already – OR – not much at all.
- Those writers who don’t care to learn the technology to get a book written and functioning online.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to organize, write, design, and publish your own web-based book.
- How a web-based book helps grow business specifically related to your business.
- Tools, tips, and tricks to successfully write and design this marketing tool.
- How this book can be a time saver by replacing a weekly blog and/or newsletter.
Saturday, October 27, 2018
8:30 am until 4:30 pm.
1617 Park Place Ave, Suite 110, Fort Worth, TX 76110
Early Bird Special (35%+ discount)
*Paid in Full
Includes: Lunch, Coffee & Tea Provided