Online Small Group Book Writing
3-Month Small Group Mastermind
Let’s do it!
Write Your Right Book Right Now!
This is an action taking, hands-on, get-it-done book-writing focused business-building group where everyone learns and wins. Sample of topics covered:
- Learn parts of a book proposal and if you need to write one
- Learn how to write your book as a powerful and profitable business-building tool
- Create a multifaceted foundational marketing plan, which makes creating your book content easy
- Develop a book outline (sections, chapters, etc.)
- Learn myths and misconceptions about book writing from front to back
- Tools, tip, and tricks for actually writing your book
- Brainstorm book titles and subtitles
- Small group coaching is less costly than one-on-one coaching, but still provides close access and individualized attention to get your specific book written.
- Coaching assignments with individual goal setting
- Expert writing coach as an accountability partner
- Two group coaching calls per month
- Each person will get one-on-one coaching calls during the mastermind program
- Private Facebook group for networking and additional coaching
- Unlimited e-mail access to Arlene during program
BONUSES: 1) Once this program is completed: Lifetime membership access to the BWB Academy Facebook closed group for continued book writing networking (Value $397 annually). 2) Once the book is written: Introduction to professionals to help with publishing when your book is written (Value = Priceless.) 3) Once book is published invitation for an interview on “Mindset Meets Mastery with Arlene Gale” (Value $597).
Next Training Begins the Week of October 5, 2020
(Space is limited in this program to allow for more hands-on training. Therefore, cancellation less than 30 business days from training start date and once the program begins there is no refund. If you pay monthly you understand that you are committing to the full 3-month price to purchase your seat in the program.)
2.5 Hour Virtual Short Course
Write the Right Book Right Now:
5 Strategies to Write Your Powerful and Profitable Business Building Book
Once you know these 5 key strategies, you will be excited to start your actual book writing with positive direction and increased confidence. Take a deeper dive into finding your answers to questions about WHY:
- If you wait, it’s too late! Start before the beginning to plan your book-writing success! Why this step makes all the difference in writing a book that builds credibility and sales – or not. Sadly, too many people skip this step.
- It’s all about you! Don’t you wish you would hear this more often? You’ll hear it a lot here as you get clearer and clearer about your goals both short-term and long-term for writing and using your book for business building.
- It’s all about your target reader and potential client! You can’t be all things to all people, no matter how hard you try. Move past defining your target client based only on age, gender, socio-economic group, education, etc., which will tremendously improve the power of your book content.
- It’s all about your competition! For many businesspeople this step is difficult and depressing, then eye opening. But once a person claims this competitive insight, it is powerful on many levels and in many ways! The more in depth the answers, the deeper the positive impact, and the clearer the action steps on short-term and long-term business direction, marketing, and sales.
- Now what? So what? You’ve written a manuscript. Congratulations! But it’s sitting in your computer. Questions about publishing options (planning, price, and approach) with answers decided now are keys to releasing your book into the world.